$24.95 – $29.95
With its unique focus on helping borrowers understand the commercial consequences of “non-financial” matters associated with finance arrangements, this book is the perfect handbook for borrowers who:
- are unfamiliar with finance documents,
- have had bad experiences with finance documents that were too financier friendly,
- are getting involved in projects more complex than those previously undertaken, or
- simply want to improve their position when negotiating finance arrangements.
If you want to be a smarter borrower and:
- avoid mistakes commonly made when negotiating finance documents;
- identify ways to improve your position in finance arrangements; and
- more effectively choose and work with your advisers,
this book is for you.
Printed Book $29.95, eBook $24.95